Показать сообщение отдельно
Непрочитано 04.11.2008, 23:10
rus5

Sail Number: rus5
Club: Green House
Благодарностей: 2
по пункту 4 (срокам международного Кубка по BicTechno 293) приведу выдержку из переписки с командором из Сопота:

Dear Kirill,

We are very happy that you will be organizing a Baltic Sea Cup regatta in St Petersburg next year. I’m sorry that we didn’t have the chance to meet in Tallinn earlier this month. During the regatta in Tallinn we discussed next year’s organization of Baltic Sea Cup. Janis told us that you would like to prepare the St Petersburg regatta in July.

The Liepaja regatta will be organized in June, Warnemunde (Germany) will take place 4-6 of July.

It would be best if your regatta in St Petersburg took place 23-25 of July.

We would also like to invite you to come to Sopot with your sailors after the Warnemunde regatta for Hestia President’s Cup which we host each year at Sopot Sailing Club. This year it will not be part of the Baltic Sea Cup but it will be a large regatta both for Techno293 and RS;X classes. Our regatta shall take place 17-19 of July.

Afterwards we can go to St Petersburg for the final part of Baltic Sea Cup.

Please let me know if you accept the dates for the St Petersburg regatta 23-25 July.

Best Regards

Piotr Oleksiak

Соответственно, я согласился с Петром примерно в следующей фразе:
Welcome, Piotr! Certainly, I accept the dates for the St Petersburg regatta 23-25 July. We a looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Далее мы выясняли только технические вопросы.
Я думаю, что нам никак не помешает перестановка сроков на один день
К тому же, мы еще в апреле можем незначительно кореллировать сроки по соревнованиям.
rus5 вне форума Ответить с цитированием