Показать сообщение отдельно
Непрочитано 02.03.2019, 23:12
Муха-Плавник
banned

Club: FRPGear.com
Weight: 77 kg.
Благодарностей: 32
Мои терки с СБ сама по себе интересная тема. Кто продает по интернету согласиться со мной, что всегда можно определить кто косит под обычного покупателя. Когда я начал пpодавать мои мухи-плавники то были покупки от производителей фоилов под видом простых покупателей. Один из моих покупателей в Тайланде оказался очень странным. Вначале долго думал как заплатить - наверное не могли согласовать по чьей карте платить. Наконец заплатил Цезарь Рамон из Испании и адрес платежа из теннисного клуба. Я не успел отгрузить товар, как Цезарь сделал страницу в facebook анонсировал, что ожидает мою муху и напишет честный отзыв. Интересно, что своей страницы у него нет, а сделал новую. Получив муху отослал мне ее на следующий день. Никаких видео или фото испытаний или лица или еще чего, чем можно определить место. Только очень качественное фото упаковки с надписью Возвращаю и очень плохое фото моей мухи на маленького кусочка непонятной доски. Цезарь написал негативный пост на форуме в стиле менежера по продажам СБ - всячески обгадил мою муху и порекламировал СБ. Вскоре его Facebook пропал. Пишет в стиле типичного менеджера по продажам, а на рекламе СБ он прокололся. Сохранился только его репост на
http://forums.boards.co.uk/showthrea...oSlkgt51lZf.97

"I kind of felt the same, therefore after ordering a FRPgear Fly-Fin model 2019 I had promised to give a feed-back on its performance.
Attempting to keep the conclusions short and to the point, I hope that sharing this information will be helpful to others and promote objective, albeit critical discussion among the windsurfing community:

1. My hope to extend the range of an already perfect light-wind board (iSonic 121 litre, 232x75 cm) to the down-side with the use of a Fly-Fin has been dispelled.
2. The Fly-Fin model 2019 is not only NOT helping to improve light-wind capacity, but it renders above mentioned board literally USELESS by causing spin-out on the lightest push on the fin.
3. My suggestion to fellow windsurfers, who have ordered any of the Fly-Fin models, is to share as well their experiences wth the necessary level of detail in a spirit that allows to learn from each other.
4. My recommendations to FRPgear are threefold: Firstly and foremost, to ‘get up to speed’ in order to be able to provide better advice to the average windsurfer interested in buying their product, secondly, to systematically ask customers about their experience with enough detail to contribute towards the first point, i.e. to be able to provide better advice, and thirdly to find a way to have a full-scale testing done by an experienced team in an objective and unbiased way, which would again contribute towards the first point.

Feel free to look more at my detailed posts on FB ( www.facebook.com/cesar.ramon.58958 ), I’m happy to reply to questions and provide clarification where needed and where I am able to do so."

post #86 on semi foiling "fly-fin" thread....

The above post on a similar thread on this forum clearly shows that the 2019 model does not work any better than my 2017 model did. The 2018 and 2019 models are not much different....
Муха-Плавник вне форума Ответить с цитированием