Показать сообщение отдельно
Непрочитано 19.08.2013, 16:50
Kirill Kirillov
Windsurfer

Sail Number: 221
Club: КОСЦ :
Weight: 89 kg.
Благодарностей: 131
Yukka - чужая душа - потемки. Каковы планы Ромы и Флаев на оммологацию - известно только им(я только болельщик). Правила омологации раньше висели на сайте ИКА - сейчас чего то найти не могу.

Про легитимность решений ИКА - это наверно к ISAF - ВФПС. А так, если Асоциация проводит Чемпионат мира, то че хочет, то в правилах и пишет.

Тем временем очередной спортсмен высказался по поводу изменений :

Atte Kappel: Thanks for giving me 3 months heads up before the world championship. I only need to do a few things to be able to go to the worlds in China and compete.

1. I need to end my contract with Flysurfer (since the speed3 is an 2009 years model I have more or less no legal kite to compete with anymore)

2. I need to find a new sponsor before the worlds.

If both 1 and 2 succeed I might even get the new kites before I leave to China or I pick them up on the way to the competition. If not both 1 and 2 succeed I can not go and compete at all.

I also want to point out that I have already put in a lot of $$$$ and time to get the ranking points for making it to the worlds by traveling around the world on different competitions, and now it looks like it's all for nothing.

Thanks.

Небольшой апдейт про легитимность - дискуссия на фейсбуке достаточно бурная, действительно есть сомнение, что ассоциация не имеет право принимать такие решения находясь в составе ИСАФ. Вот небольшая цитатака (автор Lachy Locks кто такой не знаю):

"
The IKA has greatly overstepping their authority with this proposed rule change which is seriously unfair to several competitors. It makes me question the integrity of the IKA and our sport. The world championships should be run according to the class rules which were decided at the past AGM in a democratic fashion.

This is enshrined in our Class Rules under rule A.6.1 “Class Rules Variations... ISAF Regulation 10.5(f) applies.” ISAF 10.5(f) states: “To maintain its ISAF designation, an ISAF Class shall: not permit the organizers to amend, suspend or override the Class Rules in the Notice of Race or Sailing Instructions for Class events without the prior approval of the ISAF, a Class event being an event initiated and controlled by the Class/Owners Association without any alteration to the Class rules.” Thus in our class rules the IKA is not allowed to change our class rules without the specific authorisation of ISAF.

If the IKA is allowed to delete class rule B.1.2 the ‘grandfathering clause’ what stops them from deleting other fundamental rules which we have been competing all year?? I will endeavour to follow this up with ISAF to prevent the IKA changing our rules as I would strongly suggest other affected to do!
Markus Schwendtner will you be making the IKA submission to ISAF for the proposed rule change for the Worlds mid season public on the IKA website and this forum?? What is a competitor’s avenue to oppose your submission with ISAF?
"
Kirill Kirillov вне форума Ответить с цитированием